Wednesday, October 20, 2010

You Capture--Orange

This weeks you capture was orange.  Which I thought was perfect because we went to a pumpkin patch, not the one I wanted to go to but we can save that for next year. 

Zane didn't care, he was sooo excited about the pumpkins.  I can't wait for him to carve his tonight, should be fun and MESSY!



I love this time of year the trees are GORGEOUS! Why couldn't they look like this ALL the time.

 And why is it I never notice them until they are this color, I drive by this tree everytime I take Zane to daycare and I had never noticed how big it was until now
I think I might break out the coloring book, I haven't colored in a while.
Happy Thursday everyone!

Head on over to I Should Be Folding Laundry for more ORANGE!!

Photobucket




13 comments:

  1. That first picture of the tree is just stunning! Nice capture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your upshot of the tree is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful orange shots for fall. Ma and cheese crayons make me hungry :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great orange captures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My Gosh the trees! I wish we had that kind of color around here! It's still green... BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the crayon shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love all your orange!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all great but I like the one of you looking up into the tree best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The trees are very pretty but I love the crayon shot. Who knew there was a crayon called mac and cheese?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely photos, the leaves and the view up into the tree being my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful shots! I love the second one of the pumpkins. And that tree IS enormous & gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your pumpkin shot!!! We didn't get to a pumpkin patch this year.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful shots! I love the leaves!

    ReplyDelete