Friday, August 13, 2010

Grocery Day

Well I've put it off for as long as possible, but in the end, it always shows its ugly self sooner than later.  The dreaded grocery day.  Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to load up two kids to go with.  No.  I take that back, it's just as bad.

I hate spending money (obviously this is a necessity) but I hate it.  Do I do it well? Well sure, who doesn't?!

I do try to save as much as possible. I HAVE to make a list before going, otherwise I can get easily sidetracked in the precious baby section and come home with WAY more than what I needed. I try to plan my meals for the week so it's less stressful when it comes time to actually prepare dinner.  Does this always work you ask? OF COURSE NOT!  So off I go to get the kids and myself ready for this adventure, hmmm maybe I can wait until Adam gets home and he can go with.

Probably not because I'm out of the essentials (i.e. bread, milk, butter, meat.). I have plenty of eggs and corn though if you need any! So wish me luck, I'm going to need it! 

I hate this fridge, we are just renting right now and this is the tiny little thing we are stuck with.

Have a GREAT day all!
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Krystal, you had asked what camera I use. If I may, I'll take that as a huge compliment so thank you very much for asking! I'm completely self-taught, and really excited to be creating the kind of images that compel people to ask what my gear is. The quick answer is that I have a very faithful bottom of the line digital Canon SLR. However, I would caution you that in the same way that a fancy stove does not make better cookies, my camera on automatic setting captures very plain and boring pictures. There are a ton of great websites out there to learn about photography. I would encourage you to dive in headfirst! If you want to talk further you can contact me at oldnicholsfarm(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete