Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Way to Fast!!

My baby girl turned four months on Monday, FOUR months.  Doesn't seem possible, that time really does go that fast.  One minute they are sleeping sound in your arms, then bam they are walking, talking, and into everything.  Before I know it they will be in school. Oh enough of that.  


She's getting to the fun stage when they don't sleep all the time.  She likes to laugh and play and talk (well goo anyway).  She's starting to teeth, and unlike her brother drools constantly.  I mean it's a mess, but ohsoadroable. It's like one of those dogs, what is the name?

oh yea.   Saint Bernard. Okay maybe not that much YET


I love how the high chair swallows her.

She had her first taste of rice cereal last night, it was pretty hilarious because once again unlike her brother she was not having that.  She stared at me with those pretty blue eyes and said (in not so many words) "how dare you stick that bland, white paste in my mouth, bleh, here have it back". We shall try again tonight. 

there was no saving these photos, I'm not sure why they were blurry, I guess I moved. hmm darn

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment