Thursday, August 19, 2010

You Capture--In the kitchen

Okay so I probably took way too many photos for this weeks challenge but it is the kitchen....

The kitchen is probably where we spend most of our time, well at least I do anyway.  Between feeding Zane, and cleaning up. Then making bottles, and cleaning up. Then comes dinner, and well you get the picture.  It never ends, right. 

My kitchen has horrible light, I take that back my HOUSE has horrible light.  I have one window in my living room and it's never has the sun directly on it.  So I have to rely on the little light from above our kitchen table.

This painting is hanging on my wall by our kitchen table,  my kitchen is currently decorated with wine stuff, because well wine is gooood! ha ha


This is my VERY unorganized corner shelf of recipes.  Shout out to Becky at iheart blog for Grandma's Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars.  If you have not had these you are missing out! 
They are UH-MA-ZING--LY good for your waist line. 

stainless steel canisters, I probably touch these the most.  There is candy in the small one and little monster man knows this so he's alway trying to get into them.  Move them to a different spot you say? Well that would be way too easy.


Did I mention that wine is good, well this wine is AMAZING! It's from the Olive Garden  , my FAVORITE restaurant ever!  I really like sweet wines and this one is soo yummy.  


Last but not least my mixer.  I got this as a gift from Adam's parents.  I love it! Granted it's not a kitchenaid mixer like a wanted, but it still get's the job done.  Making cookies are a breeze with this baby. 

and because I can't do anything without "helping hands" in my kitchen especially taking photos for You Capture


Hope everyone has a GREAT Thursday, head on over to
I Should Be Folding Laundry to see what's else is In the kitchen


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. My house has terrible light too, only two windows get direct light and one is in the laundry. Great shots, I love the one with the canisters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someday we will get to live somewhere with windows all over the place! And then we'll finally get good indoor shots :)
    p.s. at least you haven't had 26 years of adding PB Bars to your waistline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I like your photo of the metal canisters. The repetition and the way the light reflects off them is great. Bad light is good for photography for one huge reason: You'll learn a lot in your quest to work around it.

    AND I love my stand mixer to death too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Sandra Lee. I'm a semi-homemade type of chick. :)

    ReplyDelete