Thursday, August 26, 2010

You Capture-- Outside

So here I sit eating Honey Nut Cheerios thinking what am I going to do with you capture, I didn't get any photos of us outside.  Then to my surprise, after I uploaded my camera card. 

I had already forgotten what we had done this past weekend.

The weather has been BEAUTIFUL these past couple of days! Warm and breezy.  Perfect.  I wish it would stay like this all the time, but unfortunately the snow will come.  Hopefully just for Christmas and then melt right away... (okay yeah wishful thinking I know)

anyway back to the point.

Beautiful weather.  All these photos were taking BEFORE the beautiful, cool, breezy, weather showed itself.  It was HOT and MUGGY.

Zane was infatuated with this butterfly, but getting him to touch it or let it sit on his hand was another story.  He was NOT having that at all!


Every year Spencer, IA does a "Thanks with Franks".  All the business' on main street grill hotdogs and have popcorn and drinks for free.  Just them saying thank you for the business.


Makinley was sure enjoying the outdoors with her aunt Tanya

Dad, Zane, and Diesel watching the sunset off the back deck.


I can't believe its just about over.....

Head on over to I Should Be Folding Laundry to check out more OUTSIDE shots

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. oh the sunset is gorgeous. and i love all the pics of the little ones. my little one loves butterflies too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sunset is beautiful. Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, the one with them watching the sunset is just too flippin' precious!

    bec@iheart

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love the butterfly shot! its fabulous!

    stopping by from You Capture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love the butterfly shot. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The butterfly shot is so precious. The dog photo touched me too though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful butterfly! I love your sunset shot. And I totally agree with the comment you left on my blog... I can handle almost any insect except spiders!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What a great weekend outside. The butterfly shot is wonderful.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete