Thursday, September 2, 2010

You Capture--Mornings

I am not a morning person at all. 

I don't think there was ever a time that I liked mornings.  My son on the other hand wakes up around 6:30-7am which ultimately wakes his 4month old sister up UGH. (yes, she's a doll and sleeps through the night, LOVE) 

So before I pry my eyes open, because I'm not a coffee drinker there is usually alittle of this


and while he's doing that,  I'm doing this


while he's shoveling eggs in his mouth, and on the floor, and every other crevice possible, ( thank goodness for dogs they pick up most of it) I'm feeding his sister. 

meanwhile I turn his favorite blanket(shi shi) into a superhero cape
he had a blast
while his sister played on the floor

 

this morning I woke up before everyone, okay well the dogs woke me up....
 I decided to go for a little walk and capture some sun and lake

I LOVE that this view is in walking distance (down the hill) from my house!
unfortunately the sun didn't stay out, its now cloudy and rainy.
Good thing my son is only 1 1/2 and won't remember I said we would go to the park, I may be in trouble then.

Have a GREAT Thursday everyone! 
Head on over to I Should Be Folding Laundry and check out some more early Mornings

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I just love your shots of the lake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, having a lake with in walking distance sounds so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outdoor morning shots! My kids don't sleep either, I feel you pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to live by those views! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful lake! And such great captures of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the superhero cape, so cute! Beautiful pics of the lake!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sun and lake shots are nice. The little ones photos are even nicer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable kiddos;) And the pics of your morning walk look soo peaceful and quiet;)

    ReplyDelete