Thursday, September 9, 2010

You Capture--Signs

UGH it's 8:50pm and I'm finally able to sit down and do this you capture post.  This weeks challenge was Signs. 

My blog is a Sign.  A sign that I have been WAY too busy to even write anything.  Blog Neglect.

GUILTY.

This morning was a little hectic, I didn't want to wake up (what's new) to take Zane to daycare.  Yes I'm a stay-at-home-mom and I take my boy to daycare.  It's three days a week from 8-1pm.  He LOVES it and SO DO I.  I need some alone time with baby girl and he needs social interaction with other kids his age.  Plus he will be starting a pre-school prep program.  GREAT IDEA!

anyway.pictures.yes.

I drive by this sign every morning when taking Zane to daycare.  I'm pretty sure it's been there since I moved here about 15 years ago.  I finally actually noticed how much I like it.  The oldness of it that is.



That is the only sign I captured outdoors.  It was rainy, and cold.  So I went about my house on the prowl for some good signs, and stumbled on my sister's room. 

She is back from her freshman year at college, decided it was a little more expensive on her own than she thought and is living with us while attending a local college.
(Can ya tell she's a college student)
she decorates with beer boxes
GO HAWKEYES!!

These are signs that I still have not hung up in our little boys room.  Mind you we have almost lived here a year.  Someday, eventually, it may just happen.


This last sign is probably my favorite one of all. 

Ahhh it's mommy time the baby is sleeping. SHHHH

Go check out more Signs over at I Should Be Folding Laundry.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love the BINGO sign, but it could be because I also love Bingo ;)

    It's a great shot!

    ReplyDelete