Thursday, September 16, 2010

You Capture--Your Choice

This weeks You Capture was OUR choice!!  I was actually pretty excited about this because we were going to be busy and I wasn't sure how I was going to fit in a You capture assignment. 

I actually took the time to edit some of my photos using Picnik.  Usually I just do it on my computer and not very much.  I really like how these turned out.

This last weekend we took our kids to the park to wear off some energy (mainly Zane) since Makinley just kinda lays there.  Although she's starting to move,(skoots everywhere) she now knows how to roll over from her back to tummy.  Before I know it she's going to be crawling.  Ugh too fast.

where was I...

While laying in the grass at the park


 
When did he learn how to climb a ladder?  Why must they grow so fast?


He was laughing at his father, who was doing a really good job at looking goofy so I could take this. 

We also found some time and  went to visit Great Grandma Donna. She is amazing and I'm soo happy that she is in our lives.  This photo is priceless.

Our fair started this week, The Clay County Fair.  As far as county fairs go, this one is pretty great.
I didn't get the best pictures of Z with all the animals because he moves WAY to FAST.  He stood the longest at the baby chicks, I think if allowed he would have taken it with him. 

 

And somewhere between me feeding or changing little kinners, Z thought the pears on the counter looked delish.  And, well they were.  You should have heard him with every bite, slurping up the juice.  Quite cute.
The mess well not so much..


Have a great day everyone.  Head on over to I Should Be Folding Laundry and check out more captures.

 
 Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. That one of lil man in the tunnel is GREAT! Nice jersey choice BTW better than red and gold...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I love the edit on the first one- so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely to have Great Grandma in your lives. Lovely photos, I like the one looking at the chick best of all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by. I do have contact info on my farm blog at edenhills.wordpress.com

    Your pictures of the kids are just great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that photo with great-grandma really is priceless. My children have one living great grandma and I can't get enough of it when she's with them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute shots...love those blue eyes in the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had an awesome week, and lots of pictures to remember it.

    And you know I totally understand your son's love for that little yellow chick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww these moments are wonderful...I especially like the one with great grandma. I never knew my great grandparents.

    ReplyDelete
  9. look at those baby blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute kiddos!! Great shots too! I LOVE going to the fair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your kids are adorable, great pics and it looks like you guys had a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great shots! Love the one with the little chick.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this collection. They're all pretty wonderful. =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful photos! You did a great job. That photo with great grandma makes me all teary. What a treasure!

    ReplyDelete