Friday, September 24, 2010

First Blog Award

Wow, so I'm pretty excited about this.  I woke up this morning and went to my computer to read my daily blog list and what to you know.  I was chosen over at  Life, Love, Green. for this very flattering blog award!!  Thanks again Amber!


The rules for accepting this award…



1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.


2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.


3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they’ve been chosen.


My picks ( in no paticular order)

















Thanks all for having such cute blogs there for me to read. HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE !!!

8 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks for thinking of me Krystal. Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krystal~ thank you so much! Congratulations on your award and thanks for passing it on to me! Have a great weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for thinking of me and congratulations for receiving it. I'm recognizing you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thanks girl :) that was super sweet! Your blog is pretty cool too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Krystal - Thanks so much for passing your award on to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi krystal! Thanks for saying hi over on my blog and for the award. You are too kind. :)

    Congrats on your first blogger award.

    ReplyDelete