Friday, October 1, 2010

You Capture-- Togetherness

So I'm a day late because all day yesterday I thought it was Wednesday!  It wasn't until about 10pm when I sat down at my computer to read some blogs that I noticed everyones you capture.  Darn. 

Instead of skipping it altogether since I made a point to get some pics I'm going to share them anyway.

And he said he didn't want a little girl.  I think he changed his mind, or at least until she's a teenager.  The mister has gone soft shhh it's a secret.


I hope that when I'm old and wrinkled I can still hold this mans hand. 

That's all I got this time, go check out more togetherness photos over at I Should Be Folding Laundry
Happy Thursday irr Friday


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Such lovely shots! I love the hands:) How old is that sweet baby girl? I have a seven month old son. I'm a new reader, so glad to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. especially like that last one! sweet take on togetherness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun shots! I do like the hand holding one.

    ReplyDelete