Thursday, October 7, 2010

You Capture--Faces

This weeks your capture challenge is faces.  I didn't think I was going to have any photos for this challenge since I don't remember getting my camera out.  but alas I still managed to capture some photos of some pretty cute faces.


Makinley was really excited for her dinner the other night MMmmm green beans and bananas

Z made this cute little fire dog mask in pre-school,  you have know idea (okay so some of you do) how many noises and pleading it took for him to sit there with it on for more than one second so I could snap this one shot!!


I took this on my phone, probably not the best but I just can't resist that face.



This last one is all me I took while in my car. with my phone


Thank you and have a HAPPY THURSDAY! 

For more You Capture Faces head on over to I Should Be Folding Laundry.


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Very cool self portrait! And I totally hear you, I can't get a photo of my three year old unless I bribe him, or if he has underwear on his head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable kids! I love the self portrait too

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute photos, I actually like the phone shots the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! They turned out awesome!!
    -Tara
    thesmalltownmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! Wow! Just look at those blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete